|Title:||Roller Production Technician|
Essential duties include:
* Installing dies on the machine bed and ram;
* Position and clamp holding fixtures to the machine bed;
* Adjusts set screws to regulate stroke of ram;
* Operate controls to lower ram that bends, clinches or forces parts together;
* Knows how to set up and operate machine to punch, cut, stake, chamfer or deburr parts preparatory to assembly;
* Will learn how to build rollers at a productive rate without compromising the quality;
* Must work well in a team based environment, keeping the department neat, clean and safe.
Expected to have previous experience in a manufacturing environment;
High school education or equiv.
Must be able to effectively communicate and follow detailed instructions;
Must be proficient in using a standard tape or ruler measurements down to 1/32"
Normal work week is Monday - Friday, 6:00 am - 2:30 pm. Occasional overtime may be available or required.