Quality Control INspector
|Title:||Quality Control INspector|
We are looking for a Quality Control Inspector to perform routine tests, checks, gauging and instrument inspections of materials, product in process and finished products.
- Perform assigned tests on materials and parts, products in process and finished product.
- Inspect visually for obvious defects.
- Compare results with quality standards.
- Report inspection and test results to Production Supervisor.
- Identify defects and segregate from acceptable products.
- Makes recommendations on disposition of suspect/defective products to production supervisor.
- Inspect all factory orders prior to shipment of equipment.
- Confirm accuracy and completeness of inspected orders with validation signature prior to shipment.
- two year degree in affiliated technical field; three years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, verbal and diagram form.
- Effective written and verbal communication
This opening is closed and is no longer accepting applications